Wondering what to wear in Santorini & Mykonos?
In this video you will see the best men’s outfits for Greece.
If you’re planning a summer holiday in Santorini and Mykonos, or any other island on the Cyclades, here are my packing guide tips.
This is what you should wear in Santorini / Mykonos:
– White, all shades of blue, beige, green, and light grey color.
– Linen, chambray, lightweight wool (aka summer wool), and cotton.
– Sandals, light trainers, boat shoes, espadrilles or loafer suede (for a more dress-up look).
– A pair of sunglasses, or two, and a hat.
– Some bracelets, necklaces and a watch. If you any question about what to pack for Santorini, leave a comment below.
Press play and have fun ?
More posts about Santorini that might interest you:
- 7 Best Things to Do in Imerovigli
- 10 Best Things to Do in Oia
- 10 Best Things to Do in Fira
- Best Bars & Clubs in Fira – Video
- 10 Best & Most Unique Santorini Beaches
- Where to Stay in Santorini: A Guide to the Best Places
- How to Get to Santorini from Athens, Mykonos, London, USA…
- Book Your Flight Find deals on airlines on my favorite search engine: Skyscanner. Be sure to read my How to find cheap flights article.
- Rent A CarRental Cars is a great site for comparing car prices to find the best deal.
- Book AccommodationBooking.com is my favorite hotel search engine. But Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels have very interesting reward programs. If you prefer to rent locals’ apartment, the best option is undoubtedly Airbnb. Here is US$ 30 credit towards your first booking.
- Protect Your Trip Don’t forget travel insurance! I always use World Nomads for short-term trips and SafetyWing for long-term ones. Find out why Travel Insurance: Much More Than a Precaution, a Necessity.
- Book Tours in Advance Book unforgettable experiences and skip-the-line tickets with GetYourGuide or Viator .
- Book Ground TransportationBookaWay offers a stress-free experience with secure payments and no hidden fees. You pay online and receive your itinerary by email.
- Luggage Solutions Rent your luggage with Cargo or if you need to drop off your own luggage and enjoy your time without dragging it all over a city, find a LuggageHero shop here.
- Get a Travel CardRevolut Card is a pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries. I’ve been using my Revolut Card for over a year and never paid foreign-transaction fees again. Get your Revolut Card with free shipping here.
- Packing Guide Check out my How to Pack a Carry-on Luggage For a Five-month Trip to help you start packing for your trip. Don’t forget your camera, chargers and other useful travel accessories.