Do you want to enjoy Santorini nightlife?
Fira, the capital of the island, boasts nice bars and clubs and has the hottest nightlife in Santorini.
There are bars in Fira that you can go for a drink with friends, others that you can party like there is no tomorrow, listen to reggaeton and the big hits of the moment.
The clubs in Fira have stunning and cozy outdoor area that are perfect for the hot nights.
The best bars and clubs in Santorini are: Koo Club, Murphys, Town Club, The Highlander, Two Brothers and Enigma Club.
Most of them are free and the drinks have reasonable price. So, during your visit to Santorini you should definitely go out at least one night and check out some for these the bars and clubs in Fira.
Are you ready to party hard in Fira and have fun in Santorini?
MORE CONTENT ABOUT GREECE:
- 10 Best Things to Do in Oia
- How to get to Santorini from Athens, Mykonos, London, US…
- Where to stay in Santorini: A Guide to the Best Places
- Reviews of 7 Santorini Hotels for All Budgets
- Folegandros: 10 Pictures to Inspire you to Visit Greece’s Best Kept Secret
- 7 Best Things to Do in Imerovigli
- Book Your Flight Find deals on airlines on my favorite search engine: Skyscanner. Be sure to read my How to find cheap flights article.
- Rent A Car Rental Cars is a great site for comparing car prices to find the best deal.
- Book Accommodation Booking.com is my favorite hotel search engine. But Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels have very interesting reward programs. If you prefer to rent locals’ apartment, the best option is undoubtedly Airbnb. Here is US$ 30 credit towards your fist booking.
- Protect Your Trip Don’t forget travel insurance! I always use World Nomads for short-term trips and SafetyWing for long-term ones. Find out why Travel Insurance: Much More Than a Precaution, a Necessity.
- Book Tours in Advance Book unforgettable experiences and skip-the-line tickets with GetYourGuide or Viator .
- Book Ground Transportation BookaWay offers a stress-free experience with secure payments and no hidden fees. You pay online and receive your itinerary by email.
- Luggage Solutions Rent your luggage with Cargo or if you need to drop off your own luggage and enjoy your time without dragging it all over a city, find a LuggageHero shop here.
- Get a Travel Card Revolut Card is a pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries. I’ve been using my Revolut Card for over a year and never paid foreign-transaction fees again. Get your Revolut Card with free shipping here.
- Packing Guide Check out my How to Pack a Carry-on Luggage For a Five-month Trip to help you start packing for your trip. Don’t forget your camera, chargers and other useful travel accessories.