Do you want to visit three royal palaces in London in just one go?
When you book this Private Tower of London Opening Ceremony with Changing of The Guard and Cruise Tour with Viator, you have the privilege to be one of the first visitors to the Tower of London, and you have this iconic royal palace just for you.
You’ll also sail along the Thames River and have the chance to marvel at the London skyline and see its top attractions including The Shard, Big Ben and the London Eye. Not to mention watching the Changing of the Guard and visiting St. James’s Palace.
I booked this tour for the beginning of July/22 and I really loved it.
My first Tower of London visit couldn’t be better. I watched the opening ceremony hosted by a beefeater and I was truly amazed by everything that I saw there!
Then we took a boat to Buckingham Palace to watch the Changing of the Guard. During the whole journey, Nathalie, our guide, was constantly telling us curious facts about London.
We watched the guards marching from Buckingham Palace to Wellington Barracks, where the Changing of the Guard ceremony ends. Then we headed to Clarence House, where Charles and Camila live.
The tour finished at St. James’s Palace, the third royal palace in London that we visited.
I booked this tour with Viator, the website that I, trust and recommend to book tours and experiences around the globe.
Book your tour online in advance here.
Just press play and have fun 😉
Have you been to the Tower of London? And how about the Changing of the Guard ceremony? Let me know in the comments below 😉
More posts about the U.K. that might interest you:
- Most Instagrammable Places in London
- Shoreditch Street Art Tour
- Best Brazilian Steakhouses in London
- Best Things to Do in Edinburgh in 3 Days
- Hiking Arthur’s Seat: an Extinct Volcano in Edinburgh
- Best UK Road Trips: 5 Ideas For Your Holiday
- How to Get to Buckingham Palace
- Best London Christmas Lights
- Mercato Metropolitano Mayfair
- Best Things to Do in London for Free
- How to Get to Santorini from Athens, Mykonos, London, USA…
- Best Things to Do on A Brighton Day Trip
- Is Jack the Ripper Tour Worth It?
- 07 Interesting Facts About The Cliffs of Moher
- Book Your Flight Find deals on airlines on my favorite search engine: Skyscanner. Be sure to read my How to find cheap flights article.
- Rent A Car Rental Cars is a great site for comparing car prices to find the best deal.
- Book Accommodation Booking.com is my favorite hotel search engine. But Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels have very interesting reward programs.
- Protect Your Trip Don’t forget travel insurance! I always use World Nomads for short-term trips and SafetyWing for long-term ones. Find out why Travel Insurance: Much More Than a Precaution, a Necessity.
- Book Tours in Advance Book unforgettable experiences and skip-the-line tickets with GetYourGuide or Viator .
- Book Ground Transportation BookaWay offers a stress-free experience with secure payments and no hidden fees. You pay online and receive your itinerary by email.
- Luggage Solutions Rent your luggage with Cargo or if you need to drop off your own luggage and enjoy your time without dragging it all over a city, find a LuggageHero shop here.
- Get a Travel Card Revolut Card is a pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries. I’ve been using my Revolut Card for over a year and never paid foreign-transaction fees again. Get your Revolut Card with free shipping here.
- Packing Guide Check out my How to Pack a Carry-on Luggage For a Five-month Trip to help you start packing for your trip. Don’t forget your camera, chargers and other useful travel accessories.