Are you planning to do a safari at Addo Elephant Park in South Africa?
Addo Elephant is the third largest national park in South Africa and was created in 1931 to protect the 11 remaining elephants in the area.
Nowadays the park is a sanctuary to am opulent of wildlife and superabundant birdlife, including more than 600 elephants, 400 Cape buffaloes, zebras, spotted hyenas, a variety of antelope species and many other animals including the unique flightless dung beetle.
Doing a safari at Addo elephant is an opportunity to get closer to the animals, observe the wildlife, witness special moments and specially be surrounded by herds of elephants.
Addo Elephant Park is also home of the “Big Five”, plus the great white shark and Southern right wale.
For more information about doing a Safari at Addo Elephant Park, check my post:
Watch Video: Safari at Addo Elephant Park, South Africa
- Aluguel de Carros:Pesquise, compare e economize
- Bookaway:Pegue um ônibus, barco, trem ou carro para as melhores localizações do mundo
- Booking:Encontre as melhores ofertas de acomodações
- GetYourGuide:Reserve experiências inesquecíveis em todo o mundo
- SegurosPromo:Compare e encontre o melhor seguro viagem