Are you planning to do a safari at Addo Elephant Park in South Africa?
Addo Elephant is the third largest national park in South Africa and was created in 1931 to protect the 11 remaining elephants in the area.
Nowadays the park is a sanctuary to am opulent of wildlife and superabundant birdlife, including more than 600 elephants, 400 Cape buffaloes, zebras, spotted hyenas, a variety of antelope species and many other animals including the unique flightless dung beetle.
Doing a safari at Addo elephant is an opportunity to get closer to the animals, observe the wildlife, witness special moments and specially be surrounded by herds of elephants.
Addo Elephant Park is also home of the “Big Five”, plus the great white shark and Southern right wale.
For more information about doing a Safari at Addo Elephant Park, check my post:
Watch Video: Safari at Addo Elephant Park, South Africa
- Book Your Flight Find deals on airlines on my favorite search engine: Skyscanner. Be sure to read my How to find cheap flights article.
- Rent A Car Rental Cars is a great site for comparing car prices to find the best deal.
- Book Accommodation Booking.com is my favorite hotel search engine. But Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels have very interesting reward programs. If you prefer to rent locals’ apartment, the best option is undoubtedly Airbnb. Here is US$ 30 credit towards your fist booking.
- Protect Your Trip Don’t forget travel insurance! I always use World Nomads for short-term trips and SafetyWing for long-term ones. Find out why Travel Insurance: Much More Than a Precaution, a Necessity.
- Book Tours in Advance Book unforgettable experiences and skip-the-line tickets with GetYourGuide or Viator .
- Book Ground Transportation BookaWay offers a stress-free experience with secure payments and no hidden fees. You pay online and receive your itinerary by email.
- Luggage Solutions Rent your luggage with Cargo or if you need to drop off your own luggage and enjoy your time without dragging it all over a city, find a LuggageHero shop here.
- Get a Travel Card Revolut Card is a pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries. I’ve been using my Revolut Card for over a year and never paid foreign-transaction fees again. Get your Revolut Card with free shipping here.
- Packing Guide Check out my How to Pack a Carry-on Luggage For a Five-month Trip to help you start packing for your trip. Don’t forget your camera, chargers and other useful travel accessories.