A little bit of Tydon Eco Camp, my safari camp in South Africa.
The Tydon Eco Camp is a tented safari camp located outside The Kruger Park, along the border of Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
I stayed in one of the 7 traditional safari-style tents that are tucked away on raised wooden decks. They are protected by a mosquito net. It’s carpeted and there are two beds, windows and also a fan, side table with lamps and electrical sockets.
The bathrooms are private and have towels, shower with warm water, sink, mirror and toilet and they were always clean.
There is also an outdoor space where we used to sit at night to chat next to the campfire.
More details about the Tydon Eco Camp and my safaris at Kruger Park and at Sabi Sands in this post:
Press play and enjoy it 😉
P.S: Don’t forget to put the English subtitles.
My Safari Lodge at Tydon Econ Camp
- Aluguel de Carros:Pesquise, compare e economize
- Bookaway:Pegue um ônibus, barco, trem ou carro para as melhores localizações do mundo
- Booking:Encontre as melhores ofertas de acomodações
- GetYourGuide:Reserve experiências inesquecíveis em todo o mundo
- SegurosPromo:Compare e encontre o melhor seguro viagem