A little bit of Tydon Eco Camp, my safari camp in South Africa.
The Tydon Eco Camp is a tented safari camp located outside The Kruger Park, along the border of Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
I stayed in one of the 7 traditional safari-style tents that are tucked away on raised wooden decks. They are protected by a mosquito net. It’s carpeted and there are two beds, windows and also a fan, side table with lamps and electrical sockets.
The bathrooms are private and have towels, shower with warm water, sink, mirror and toilet and they were always clean.
There is also an outdoor space where we used to sit at night to chat next to the campfire.
More details about the Tydon Eco Camp and my safaris at Kruger Park and at Sabi Sands in this post:
Press play and enjoy it 😉
P.S: Don’t forget to put the English subtitles.
My Safari Lodge at Tydon Econ Camp
- Book Your Flight Find deals on airlines on my favorite search engine: Skyscanner. Be sure to read my How to find cheap flights article.
- Rent A Car Rental Cars is a great site for comparing car prices to find the best deal.
- Book Accommodation Booking.com is my favorite hotel search engine. But Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels have very interesting reward programs. If you prefer to rent locals’ apartment, the best option is undoubtedly Airbnb. Here is US$ 30 credit towards your fist booking.
- Protect Your Trip Don’t forget travel insurance! I always use World Nomads for short-term trips and SafetyWing for long-term ones. Find out why Travel Insurance: Much More Than a Precaution, a Necessity.
- Book Tours in Advance Book unforgettable experiences and skip-the-line tickets with GetYourGuide or Viator .
- Book Ground Transportation BookaWay offers a stress-free experience with secure payments and no hidden fees. You pay online and receive your itinerary by email.
- Luggage Solutions Rent your luggage with Cargo or if you need to drop off your own luggage and enjoy your time without dragging it all over a city, find a LuggageHero shop here.
- Get a Travel Card Revolut Card is a pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries. I’ve been using my Revolut Card for over a year and never paid foreign-transaction fees again. Get your Revolut Card with free shipping here.
- Packing Guide Check out my How to Pack a Carry-on Luggage For a Five-month Trip to help you start packing for your trip. Don’t forget your camera, chargers and other useful travel accessories.