A pride of eight lions blocking a road in Kurger National Park, South Africa.
During my safaris in Kruger National Park, the guide received a phone call saying that some people saw a lion pride. He rushed to the local and when we got there 8 lions were lying down on the road. I was completely in awe!
After minutes they all stood up and started walking. The big male that was sleeping exactly where we parked the car joined the group.
We wanted to follow them but the guide decided to take another direction. I was extremely happy and pleased for seeing those lion pride blocking a road in Kruger Park.
It was certainly the best day of my Kruger Park safari and one of the most unforgettable moments of my trip to Africa.
Watch Video: Lion Pride Blocking Road in Kruger National Park
- Book Your Flight Find deals on airlines on my favorite search engine: Skyscanner. Be sure to read my How to find cheap flights article.
- Rent A Car Rental Cars is a great site for comparing car prices to find the best deal.
- Book Accommodation Booking.com is my favorite hotel search engine. But Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels have very interesting reward programs. If you prefer to rent locals’ apartment, the best option is undoubtedly Airbnb. Here is US$ 30 credit towards your fist booking.
- Protect Your Trip Don’t forget travel insurance! I always use World Nomads for short-term trips and SafetyWing for long-term ones. Find out why Travel Insurance: Much More Than a Precaution, a Necessity.
- Book Tours in Advance Book unforgettable experiences and skip-the-line tickets with GetYourGuide or Viator .
- Book Ground Transportation BookaWay offers a stress-free experience with secure payments and no hidden fees. You pay online and receive your itinerary by email.
- Luggage Solutions Rent your luggage with Cargo or if you need to drop off your own luggage and enjoy your time without dragging it all over a city, find a LuggageHero shop here.
- Get a Travel Card Revolut Card is a pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries. I’ve been using my Revolut Card for over a year and never paid foreign-transaction fees again. Get your Revolut Card with free shipping here.
- Packing Guide Check out my How to Pack a Carry-on Luggage For a Five-month Trip to help you start packing for your trip. Don’t forget your camera, chargers and other useful travel accessories.