Santorini claims to have the most beautiful sunset in the world. And it may be true.
Watching the sunset in Santorini is like a cult event and every day, visitors and locals alike stop to watch it.
In Imerovigli you can see it from the main street, bars, restaurants, viewpoints and even from your hotel, if you’re staying in a hotel with a sunset view. But there are some parts of this village where you can’t watch the sunset.
In this video you can see the sunset in Imerovigli that I recorded in the end of may 2019, at one of the most popular places in Imerovigli to watch the sunset, the viewpoint located at the front of Agios Georgics church.
It was my last sunset in Santorini. The image of the cloudy sky painted with yellow, orange and golden and the boats sailing in the sea was just spectacular.
If you want to grab a drink while taking in the sunset, my recommendations are the Blue Note and Mezzo restaurants.
No matter where you go, this spectacle of nature will not disappoint you. I guarantee!!
MORE CONTENT ABOUT GREECE:
- 7 Best Things to Do in Santorini
- Where to stay in Santorini: A Guide to the Best Places
- Reviews of 7 Santorini Hotels for All Budgets
- Folegandros: 10 Pictures to Inspire you to Visit Greece’s Best Kept Secret
- Bars & Clubs in Fira – Video
- 7 Best Things to Do in Imerovigli
- Aluguel de Carros:Pesquise, compare e economize
- Bookaway:Pegue um ônibus, barco, trem ou carro para as melhores localizações do mundo
- Booking:Encontre as melhores ofertas de acomodações
- GetYourGuide:Reserve experiências inesquecíveis em todo o mundo
- SegurosPromo:Compare e encontre o melhor seguro viagem