Watch I’m bungee jumping for the first time.
Have you ever bungee jumped? I’ve never want to bungee jump, but during my trip along the Garden Route with Hot Spots 2 C, I decided to jump from Bloukrans Bridge, the highest bungy bridge in the world. It was not an easy decision! I was so scared that I almost changed my mind.
On this video you can see my hesitation, fear and the feelings I had after the jump.
The Face Adrenalin staff was very professional and made everything possible to make me calm and relaxed before the jump. I’m really glad that my first time bungee jumping was from Bloukrans Bridge in South Africa, because it’s completely safe and the Tsitsikamma National Park’s landscape, where the bridge is located, is magnificent.
How was you first time bungee jumping? Let me know in the comment below 😉
Watch Video: Bungee Jumping for the First Time
Don’t forget to read the full post about my Bloukrans Bridge bungee jump experience.
Book your trip to the Garden Route + Addo with Hot Spots 2 C online and get 5% off using my promo-code. Book your tour now!
- Book Your Flight Find deals on airlines on my favorite search engine: Skyscanner. Be sure to read my How to find cheap flights article.
- Rent A Car Rental Cars is a great site for comparing car prices to find the best deal.
- Book Accommodation Booking.com is my favorite hotel search engine. But Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels have very interesting reward programs. If you prefer to rent locals’ apartment, the best option is undoubtedly Airbnb. Here is US$ 30 credit towards your fist booking.
- Protect Your Trip Don’t forget travel insurance! I always use World Nomads for short-term trips and SafetyWing for long-term ones. Find out why Travel Insurance: Much More Than a Precaution, a Necessity.
- Book Tours in Advance Book unforgettable experiences and skip-the-line tickets with GetYourGuide or Viator .
- Book Ground Transportation BookaWay offers a stress-free experience with secure payments and no hidden fees. You pay online and receive your itinerary by email.
- Luggage Solutions Rent your luggage with Cargo or if you need to drop off your own luggage and enjoy your time without dragging it all over a city, find a LuggageHero shop here.
- Get a Travel Card Revolut Card is a pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries. I’ve been using my Revolut Card for over a year and never paid foreign-transaction fees again. Get your Revolut Card with free shipping here.
- Packing Guide Check out my How to Pack a Carry-on Luggage For a Five-month Trip to help you start packing for your trip. Don’t forget your camera, chargers and other useful travel accessories.