During my visit to Aonang, I split my time between two different properties.
Believe or not, travelling constantly and producing content can be stressful, and sometimes all I want is just to go to the beach, rest and relax.
Alisea Pool Villas Reviewed
The secluded location
Alisea Pool Villas is located 4Km (2.5 mi) from Aonang town, in a very peaceful and quiet area, surrounded by exuberant tropical trees.
The villa is isolated from the city and the crowds, but still close enough to Aonang’s day- and nightlife. To get to the city and Alisea Pool Villa’s private beach, there’s a free shuttle service from 9:30 AM until 9:00 PM.
The reality is that the atmosphere is pleasant, the villa is incredibly cozy, and the pool is so nice that once you get there, you won’t want to leave it anymore.
The Dream Villas
There are 11 villas at Alisea Pool Villas and nine of them have their own private swimming pools.
The villas are stylishly decorated with modern and comfortable amenities, such as full kitchens, AC, private balconies, showers & bathtubs, king size beds, minibars and seating areas, and are perfect for couples, families and groups of friends.
There are even walk-in closets and beach bags with accessories ready to be taken to the beach.
I loved my villa and enjoyed its warming and comfortable interior as much as the exterior with its very nice garden and an awesome pool.
Even though I saw pictures on the internet and knew that the villa was lovely, once I entered it, I realized that it was much more beautiful than I thought.
The graceful garden, the sublime pool and the gorgeous house surrounded by lush vegetation made me feel like I was in a dream.
Other Amenities and Services
Alisea Pool Villas also provides: free Wi-Fi, car parking, CCTV and security 24h, doctor on call, airport transfer, tour service and a safety deposit box in each room.
There’s also a SPA, offering body scrubs and Traditional Thai massages, among other services, open from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM. And the best, you can also have a massage inside your own villa.
Bar and Restaurant
In case that you don’t want to leave the premises, there’s a Thai restaurant on site, open from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM, serving international and Thai food. There’s also a bar serving alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
And in case you don’t want to even leave the house to eat at the restaurant (like me), they will deliver your lunch or dinner to your room.
The Personal touch Service
When I arrived at Alisea Pool Villas, the manager and another member of the staff, named Bert, who brought me a cold towel and a drink, welcomed me.
I was escorted to my villa by Bert, who showed me and explained in detail everything about the house: from the AC, to the lights, bathrooms, kitchen appliances, how to switch the hydro massage on and off in the pool, the shuttle service hours, and even gave me a business card with the address in Thai in case I needed to take a taxi.
I felt like I had, not only a butler but also someone I could count on if I needed something.
Bert also took my breakfast order daily, served me tea while I was in the reception waiting for the rain to stop, and once, when I said that I would come back to the villa after 9:00 PM, the first thing he asked me was if I had the card with the address in Thai.
Wow, I was so impressed by his attentiveness and friendliness, and felt like he was really taking care of me. It’s not common to find this level of service with a personal touch, and these little details make a big difference.
My villa was cleaned daily, the bed well made, dishes washed, and toiletries refilled as well.
The other staff members were also very friendly and attentive, and the service provided was outstanding.
Andamana Beach Club
To complete the package, Alisea Pool Villas provides its guests with a private beach located only a 10min drive from the villa.
The beaches in Aonang are not wonderful though, but the Andamana Beach Club is isolated from the other beaches in town, tranquil, and most importantly, away from the crowds.
Yet it’s a long beach, dotted with trees and has golden sands, calm waters and a superb view.
There are hammocks and a restaurant serving authentic Thai food. I had lunch at Andamana Beach restaurant twice, and the dishes were very tasty and the portions big.
I can confess that having a table underneath the trees, facing the serene beach and savoring a delicious Thai dish, was much more than I dreamed.
The beach is open only for hotel guests, and there’s a free shuttle service running 4 times a day from the beach to Alisea Pool Villas and vice-versa.
Sports and Recreation
Alisea Pool Villas provides its guests with a wide variety of activities, including: diving / scuba diving, fishing, canoeing, beach yoga, horseback riding, snorkeling, cycling, sailing, sightseeing, etc…
I was looking forward to riding a horse on the beach during sunset, but unfortunately, the weather was not that great during the length of my stay and I ended up not doing that.
My time spent at Alisea Pool Villas was absolutely great!
The villas are very pretty, have fine amenities, and are set in a gorgeous tropical greenery area.
To complete the daydream and full relaxing accommodation, you can enjoy your own pool surrounded by an adorable garden in a very quiet area, or sunbathe, sip a drink and eat tasty Thai food at Alisea Pool Villas’ private beach.
Not just to mention the villas’ beauty, but also the outstanding service that makes you feel at home.
The staff really takes care of your needs and does everything possible to make sure that you’re having worry-free time.
I really loved my villa and it was very hard to leave it and go back to bustling Bangkok.
If you’re with a group of friends, are a family, or couple, and want a more exclusive and peaceful vacation, Alisea Pool Villas is the perfect place to stay in Aonang.
How to Book your villa at Alisea Pool Villas
You can check all the details, rates and book your own villa at Alisea Pool Villas on its Facebook page.
Enjoy Aonang and your stay at Alisea Pool Villas!
More posts that might interest you:
- Koh Lipe: The Maldives of Thailand
- 7 Best Things To Do in Bangkok
- Modern Sathorn Hotel, Bangkok
- Having the Time of My Life on Phi Phi Islands
- 7 Unmissable Places to Visit in Bali
- How to Plan a Trip to Komodo National Park, Indonesia
- How to See the Magical Borobudur Sunrise, Indonesia
- 7 Great Things to Do in Palawan, Philippines
- El Nido: one of the most beautiful places in the world!
- Philippines’s best secret: Nalusuan Island
- The Surreal Gardens by the Bay, Singapore
- 7 Best Things to Do in Yangon, Myanmar
- Best Things to Do in Mandalay Area, Myanmar
- Riding a Hot Air Balloon in Bagan, Myanmar
- Inle Lake, Myanmar – Why you Shouldn’t miss it!
- Visiting tattooed face women villages, Mindat – Myanmar
- Itineraries for 1, 2 and 3 Days in Mandalay, Myanmar
- The shocking burning body ceremony in Varanasi, India
- Poon Hill Trek: Essential Tips & What to Expect
- Book Your Flight Find deals on airlines on my favorite search engine: Skyscanner. Be sure to read my How to find cheap flights article.
- Rent A CarRental Cars is a great site for comparing car prices to find the best deal.
- Book AccommodationBooking.com is my favorite hotel search engine. But Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels have very interesting reward programs. If you prefer to rent locals’ apartment, the best option is undoubtedly Airbnb. Here is US$ 30 credit towards your first booking.
- Protect Your Trip Don’t forget travel insurance! I always use World Nomads for short-term trips and SafetyWing for long-term ones. Find out why Travel Insurance: Much More Than a Precaution, a Necessity.
- Book Tours in Advance Book unforgettable experiences and skip-the-line tickets with GetYourGuide or Viator .
- Book Ground TransportationBookaWay offers a stress-free experience with secure payments and no hidden fees. You pay online and receive your itinerary by email.
- Luggage Solutions Rent your luggage with Cargo or if you need to drop off your own luggage and enjoy your time without dragging it all over a city, find a LuggageHero shop here.
- Get a Travel CardRevolut Card is a pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries. I’ve been using my Revolut Card for over a year and never paid foreign-transaction fees again. Get your Revolut Card with free shipping here.
- Packing Guide Check out my How to Pack a Carry-on Luggage For a Five-month Trip to help you start packing for your trip. Don’t forget your camera, chargers and other useful travel accessories.