Cycling in Algarve, Portugal
A short video of my adventure cycling in Algarve.
The Algarve is Portugal’s southernmost region, the biggest and most important Portuguese tourist region, it’s known for its breathtaking Mediterranean beaches and golf resorts, that makes it a very popular destination.
Every time I visit this lovely Portuguese region I endeavor to make new adventures, such as boat trip, kayaking, and my last one was exactly clicking in Algarve.
I was with some friends and we went cycling from Albufeira to Quarteira, a total of 32 Km roundtrip.
In Albufeira we passed by some vineyards and were cycling on the sea-cliffs of Praia da Falésia which was amazing and the view was just spectacular.
I confess that sometimes I was a little bit afraid because of the hills, but the adrenaline was very high.
We continued cycling by on the coast of Praia dos Tomates in Vila Moura and reached the lovely Marina de Vila Moura.
After Vila Moura we arrived in Quarteira, which has a very nice beach side walk. This was the easiest part of the journey.
If you like adventures you should definitely go cycling in Algarve.
- You may also like: Three Most Beautiful Beaches in Algarve
Just press play and enjoy the video 😉
- Aluguel de Carros:Pesquise, compare e economize
- Bookaway:Pegue um ônibus, barco, trem ou carro para as melhores localizações do mundo
- Booking:Encontre as melhores ofertas de acomodações
- GetYourGuide:Reserve experiências inesquecíveis em todo o mundo
- SegurosPromo:Compare e encontre o melhor seguro viagem