Watch my video flyboarding for the first time 😃
When you are in the Algarve, Portugal, you cannot miss the Flyboard Algarve Experience with Moments Watersports which is located on Armação de Pêra Beach.
And if you’re practicing flyboarding for the first time, don’t worry, the instructors will give you all the information you need.
I had never done flyboarding before, and after some instructions, several attempts and many falls, I was flying over the blue waters of the Algarve.
It was fantastic!
I felt extremely happy and fulfilled.
This was one of the most memorable moments of all my trips to the Algarve!
There are few places in the world that offer flyboarding, so do not miss the chance to do this activity in the Algarve with Moments Watersports!
Watch Video: First Time Flyboarding – FLYBOARD ALGARVE EXPERIENCE
More posts about the Algarve that might interest you:
- Beaches in Algarve: 7 Best and Most Beautiful Ones (With a Map)
- 7 Must-see Beaches in Lagos
- A Perfect Algarve Itinerary for 3, 5 and 7 Days: Must-see Beaches & Towns
- 12 Cool & Unusual Things to Do in Algarve
- 10 Best Adventurous Things to Do in Algarve
- 10 Best Things to Do in Algarve with Kids
- 15 Best Things to do in Faro, the Adorable Algarve’s Capital
- 7 Best Beaches in Albufeira
- 20 Best Things to Do in Albufeira
- 20 Very Best Things to Do in the Algarve
- Book Your Flight Find deals on airlines on my favorite search engine: Skyscanner. Be sure to read my How to find cheap flights article.
- Rent A CarRental Cars is a great site for comparing car prices to find the best deal.
- Book AccommodationBooking.com is my favorite hotel search engine. But Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels have very interesting reward programs.
- Protect Your Trip Don’t forget travel insurance! I always use World Nomads for short-term trips and SafetyWing for long-term ones. Find out why Travel Insurance: Much More Than a Precaution, a Necessity.
- Book Tours in Advance Book unforgettable experiences and skip-the-line tickets with GetYourGuide or Viator .
- Book Ground TransportationBookaWay offers a stress-free experience with secure payments and no hidden fees. You pay online and receive your itinerary by email.
- Luggage Solutions Rent your luggage with Cargo or if you need to drop off your own luggage and enjoy your time without dragging it all over a city, find a LuggageHero shop here.
- Get a Travel CardRevolut Card is a pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries. I’ve been using my Revolut Card for over a year and never paid foreign-transaction fees again. Get your Revolut Card with free shipping here.
- Packing Guide Check out my How to Pack a Carry-on Luggage For a Five-month Trip to help you start packing for your trip. Don’t forget your camera, chargers and other useful travel accessories.