On board a parasail you can reach up to 80 meters in height, feel the adrenaline while flying over the sea, and admire the extraordinary panoramic views of the Algarve, south coast of Portugal.
The boat ride lasts up to 1h30min depending on the number of passengers, and each person has the chance to fly for about 10min.
Parasailing is one of the most exciting adventure activities in the Algarve and can be done with family and friends. I loved doing this parasailing in Albufeira.
I was with my niece and we felt completely safe.
Feeling the wind blowing on your face as you fly over the water and enjoy the stunning panoramic view of the Algarve coast is an unforgettable experience.
We did the tour with Dream Wave. You can check availability and prices here.
- Book Your Flight Find deals on airlines on my favorite search engine: Skyscanner. Be sure to read my How to find cheap flights article.
- Rent A CarRental Cars is a great site for comparing car prices to find the best deal.
- Book AccommodationBooking.com is my favorite hotel search engine. But Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels have very interesting reward programs.
- Protect Your Trip Don’t forget travel insurance! I always use World Nomads for short-term trips and SafetyWing for long-term ones. Find out why Travel Insurance: Much More Than a Precaution, a Necessity.
- Book Tours in Advance Book unforgettable experiences and skip-the-line tickets with GetYourGuide or Viator .
- Book Ground TransportationBookaWay offers a stress-free experience with secure payments and no hidden fees. You pay online and receive your itinerary by email.
- Luggage Solutions Rent your luggage with Cargo or if you need to drop off your own luggage and enjoy your time without dragging it all over a city, find a LuggageHero shop here.
- Get a Travel CardRevolut Card is a pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries. I’ve been using my Revolut Card for over a year and never paid foreign-transaction fees again. Get your Revolut Card with free shipping here.
- Packing Guide Check out my How to Pack a Carry-on Luggage For a Five-month Trip to help you start packing for your trip. Don’t forget your camera, chargers and other useful travel accessories.