Canal Boating with GoBoat London
A video of my experience renting a boat with GoBoat London and cruising on London’s canals.
London has a stunning section of canal network and with GoBoat London you can rent a boat up to 8 people and cruise on the canals.
We started at Merchant Square, where GoBoat London is located, and went sailing along Paddington. Then we continued our Little Venice to Camden boat trip exploring the hidden canals of London.
The weather was fantastic and we had an amazing time.
This is new experience that many tourists don’t know about it and definitely one of the coolest things to do in London. You can’t miss it!
To get more information visit GoBoat London’s website.
Cheers and have fun boating on the canals with GoBoat London.
[button link=”https://www.7continents1passport.com/7-best-things-to-do-in-london-for-free/” size=”large” icon=”heart” border=”#00566c” window=”yes”]Suggested: 7 Best Things to Do in London for Free[/button]
- Aluguel de Carros:Pesquise, compare e economize
- Bookaway:Pegue um ônibus, barco, trem ou carro para as melhores localizações do mundo
- Booking:Encontre as melhores ofertas de acomodações
- GetYourGuide:Reserve experiências inesquecíveis em todo o mundo
- SegurosPromo:Compare e encontre o melhor seguro viagem
- Book Your Flight Find deals on airlines on my favorite search engine: Skyscanner. Be sure to read my How to find cheap flights article.
- Rent A Car Rental Cars is a great site for comparing car prices to find the best deal.
- Book Accommodation Booking.com is my favorite hotel search engine. But Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels have very interesting reward programs. If you prefer to rent locals’ apartment, the best option is undoubtedly Airbnb. Here is US$ 30 credit towards your fist booking.
- Protect Your Trip Don’t forget travel insurance! I always use World Nomads for short-term trips and SafetyWing for long-term ones. Find out why Travel Insurance: Much More Than a Precaution, a Necessity.
- Book Tours in Advance Book unforgettable experiences and skip-the-line tickets with GetYourGuide or Viator .
- Book Ground Transportation BookaWay offers a stress-free experience with secure payments and no hidden fees. You pay online and receive your itinerary by email.
- Luggage Solutions Rent your luggage with Cargo or if you need to drop off your own luggage and enjoy your time without dragging it all over a city, find a LuggageHero shop here.
- Get a Travel Card Revolut Card is a pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries. I’ve been using my Revolut Card for over a year and never paid foreign-transaction fees again. Get your Revolut Card with free shipping here.
- Packing Guide Check out my How to Pack a Carry-on Luggage For a Five-month Trip to help you start packing for your trip. Don’t forget your camera, chargers and other useful travel accessories.