Ziplining from Spain to Portugal, the only cross-border zip line in the world.
Never in your wildest dreams have you thought that you could cross a border in a zip line, right?
While you are in the Algarve or Andalusia, you have the opportunity to do the only zip line in the world between two countries.
During this unique adventure offered by Limite Zero, you slide along the Guadiana River for 720m at a speed between 70 and 80 km / h.
The zip line over the Guadiana River offers beautiful views of the landscape between Spain and Portugal and the two border cities.
And you literally fly through time and go back in time an hour because of the time zone difference between both countries.
The departure is in Sanlúcar de Guadiana (Huelva), arriving at Alcoutim (Algarve). 720 m of pure adrenaline.
It was exciting and I loved it!
Do not miss the zip line from Spain to Portugal with Limit Zero.
Watch Video: Ziplining from Spain to Portugal
More posts about the Algarve that might interest you:
- 20 Best Things to Do in Albufeira
- 7 Most Beautiful Beaches in Albufeira
- Beaches in Algarve: 7 Best and Most Beautiful Ones (With a Map)
- 7 Must-see Beaches in Lagos
- 20 Very Best Things to Do in Algarve
- 12 Cool & Unusual Things to Do in Algarve
- 10 Best Adventurous Things to Do in Algarve
- 10 Best Things to Do in Algarve with Kids
- 15 Best Things to Do in Faro, The Adorable Algarve’s capital
- Algarve Itinerary: 3, 5 & 7 Days Visiting Must-see Beaches & Towns
- 15 Best Algarve Tours, Activities & Excursions For An Unforgettable Trip
- Book Your Flight Find deals on airlines on my favorite search engine: Skyscanner. Be sure to read my How to find cheap flights article.
- Rent A CarRental Cars is a great site for comparing car prices to find the best deal.
- Book AccommodationBooking.com is my favorite hotel search engine. But Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels have very interesting reward programs. If you prefer to rent locals’ apartment, the best option is undoubtedly Airbnb. Here is US$ 30 credit towards your first booking.
- Protect Your Trip Don’t forget travel insurance! I always use World Nomads for short-term trips and SafetyWing for long-term ones. Find out why Travel Insurance: Much More Than a Precaution, a Necessity.
- Book Tours in Advance Book unforgettable experiences and skip-the-line tickets with GetYourGuide or Viator .
- Book Ground TransportationBookaWay offers a stress-free experience with secure payments and no hidden fees. You pay online and receive your itinerary by email.
- Luggage Solutions Rent your luggage with Cargo or if you need to drop off your own luggage and enjoy your time without dragging it all over a city, find a LuggageHero shop here.
- Get a Travel CardRevolut Card is a pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries. I’ve been using my Revolut Card for over a year and never paid foreign-transaction fees again. Get your Revolut Card with free shipping here.
- Packing Guide Check out my How to Pack a Carry-on Luggage For a Five-month Trip to help you start packing for your trip. Don’t forget your camera, chargers and other useful travel accessories.