Dubai’s brilliant party scene goes beyond the nighttime, there are also boat parties, brunches, and beach clubs.
During my stay, I went to a boat party that was really nice.
We sailed from the Marina to JBR, listening to big hits of the moment while admiring Dubai’s iconic skyline.
We stopped at JBR, one of Dubai’s most famous beaches, just before the sunset and we went into the night until around 22h.
A boat party in Dubai is so much fun and a great opportunity to make new friends.
The party was organised by Last Call Events and there were people from everywhere. I paid 300 AED (£66 / US$ 82) with drinks included.
I think it’s a fair price. Don’t you think so? Let me know in the comments below.
Just press play and have fun watching the video 😉
More posts about Dubai that might interest you:
- Book Your Flight Find deals on airlines on my favorite search engine: Skyscanner. Be sure to read my How to find cheap flights article.
- Rent A Car Rental Cars is a great site for comparing car prices to find the best deal.
- Book Accommodation Booking.com is my favorite hotel search engine. But Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels have very interesting reward programs.
- Protect Your Trip Don’t forget travel insurance! I always use World Nomads for short-term trips and SafetyWing for long-term ones. Find out why Travel Insurance: Much More Than a Precaution, a Necessity.
- Book Tours in Advance Book unforgettable experiences and skip-the-line tickets with GetYourGuide or Viator .
- Book Ground Transportation BookaWay offers a stress-free experience with secure payments and no hidden fees. You pay online and receive your itinerary by email.
- Luggage Solutions Rent your luggage with Cargo or if you need to drop off your own luggage and enjoy your time without dragging it all over a city, find a LuggageHero shop here.
- Get a Travel Card Revolut Card is a pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries. I’ve been using my Revolut Card for over a year and never paid foreign-transaction fees again. Get your Revolut Card with free shipping here.
- Packing Guide Check out my How to Pack a Carry-on Luggage For a Five-month Trip to help you start packing for your trip. Don’t forget your camera, chargers and other useful travel accessories.