This fisherman village from the XVI century is located 70Km north of Salvador, Bahia. The village changed a lot with the tourism but it preserves its charming.
There are some world know hotels, dozens of restaurants serving exquisite local food, and stores.
Every time I go to Salvador I try to go to Praia do Forte. The last time I visited it was in September 2015.
Some of the attractions are:
- The beach: with clear water and natural pools the beaches are perfect for family with children.
- Saint Francis Chapel: built in the 1900 for fishermen this chapel is very picturesque.
- Projeto Tamar: the main attraction of the village is a project to protect sea turtles.
- Aluguel de Carros:Pesquise, compare e economize
- Bookaway:Pegue um ônibus, barco, trem ou carro para as melhores localizações do mundo
- Booking:Encontre as melhores ofertas de acomodações
- GetYourGuide:Reserve experiências inesquecíveis em todo o mundo
- SegurosPromo:Compare e encontre o melhor seguro viagem