The Dolomites is one of the places that I always wanted to go. This fall I spent few days in Italy and didn’t miss the opportunity to see these extraordinary mountains for the first time.
Driving in the Dolomites is breathtaking. Especially during the fall when some the pine trees turn yellow making a stunning contrast with the green ones and the bright blue sky.
I drove from the Eastern to Western Dolomites through beautifully scenic roads and hard not stop to take pictures.
In the end of my trip I decided to make this video driving in the Dolomites so you can have an idea of how amazing it was.
Just press play and enjoy the ride 😉
- Aluguel de Carros:Pesquise, compare e economize
- Bookaway:Pegue um ônibus, barco, trem ou carro para as melhores localizações do mundo
- Booking:Encontre as melhores ofertas de acomodações
- GetYourGuide:Reserve experiências inesquecíveis em todo o mundo
- SegurosPromo:Compare e encontre o melhor seguro viagem