Curious to know which one are Paris must-see attractions?
When you’re visiting Paris you just can’t miss the attractions features in this video: Trocadero, Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame de Paris, Basilique du Sacré Coeur, Galeries Lafayette, Palais Garnier (Paris Opera), Palays-Royal, Arch de Triomphe, Les Invalides, Sainte-Chapelle and Place Vendôme.
One of the best things to in Paris for me is to walk around the Seine River, Le Marais, Montmartre, 9th Arrondissement, Île de la Cité and Île Saint Louis. There are a lot of things to do and places to visit in these neighborhoods and you can also see street performances.
For me those are the best places to visit in Paris and things to do. And for you? Let me know in the comments below 😉
Watch video: Paris Must-see Attractions
- Book Your Flight Find deals on airlines on my favorite search engine: Skyscanner. Be sure to read my How to find cheap flights article.
- Rent A Car Rental Cars is a great site for comparing car prices to find the best deal.
- Book Accommodation Booking.com is my favorite hotel search engine. But Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels have very interesting reward programs. If you prefer to rent locals’ apartment, the best option is undoubtedly Airbnb. Here is US$ 30 credit towards your fist booking.
- Protect Your Trip Don’t forget travel insurance! I always use World Nomads for short-term trips and SafetyWing for long-term ones. Find out why Travel Insurance: Much More Than a Precaution, a Necessity.
- Book Tours in Advance Book unforgettable experiences and skip-the-line tickets with GetYourGuide or Viator .
- Book Ground Transportation BookaWay offers a stress-free experience with secure payments and no hidden fees. You pay online and receive your itinerary by email.
- Luggage Solutions Rent your luggage with Cargo or if you need to drop off your own luggage and enjoy your time without dragging it all over a city, find a LuggageHero shop here.
- Get a Travel Card Revolut Card is a pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries. I’ve been using my Revolut Card for over a year and never paid foreign-transaction fees again. Get your Revolut Card with free shipping here.
- Packing Guide Check out my How to Pack a Carry-on Luggage For a Five-month Trip to help you start packing for your trip. Don’t forget your camera, chargers and other useful travel accessories.