Phuket is the biggest island in Thailand and one of the most populated. The city has a crazy nightlife and world renowned beaches.
After spending some days in smaller and quite islands, Phuket was a kind of overwhelming and too busy, with so many tourists and chaotic traffic. It was the place that I liked less in Thailand.
Even though the visit was worth. There are some great tours departing from Phuket, including to James Bond Island and even to Phi Phi islands.
Some of the attractions are:
- City tour in Phuket town: some hot spots included in this tour are a view point, a cashew factory, the Big Buddha made of white marble and spotted on the top of a hill and some buddhist monasteries.
- Patong beach: during the day and also at night. Here is where all the crazy stuff happens…
- Day trip to James Bond Island: visiting some stunning island, kaiaking into caves and have so much fun. What else do you need?
- Aluguel de Carros:Pesquise, compare e economize
- Bookaway:Pegue um ônibus, barco, trem ou carro para as melhores localizações do mundo
- Booking:Encontre as melhores ofertas de acomodações
- GetYourGuide:Reserve experiências inesquecíveis em todo o mundo
- SegurosPromo:Compare e encontre o melhor seguro viagem